Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Stuff...

Well, I have almost all of the glitches taken care of so on with the posts!

- Keep Joe Lokaitis in your prayers as he is being deployed to Iraq on May 12.

- Lindsey Stuenkel and her husband, Jeremy, are expecting a baby on September 12! They'll find out the sex of the baby tomorrow. Keep us posted!

- My boyfriend and I (Jodi) have settled into a new place. If you want to update my address in your directory, just send me an e-mail and I can get it to you. In the meantime, here are some pics which chronical our moving day. As if that wasn't transition enough, I was also promoted at work. I'm officially the Prevention, Education and Development Coordinator for Sojourn Shelter and Services, Inc. This means that I get to use my master's degree, work with the media, and make more money! Hoorah!

For those of you with pictures of babies that you've sent me, I'm working with Blogger to get them posted ASAP. They should be up sometime this week. I have lots of 'em!

If you have any news/pictures that you want to share with the group, feel free to e-mail me at beatls8@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home