Thursday, July 21, 2005

Hey! Class of 1995!!


Hello friends!
I apologize for taking so long to get this up and running...convieniently, right after the reunion, my computer decided to turn itself into nothing more than a paperweight. I think that I have the kinks all worked out and pics will be up soon enough. Until then, feel free to comment on anything you'd like. Share news that you'd like everyone to know...c'mon all you moms-to-be! If anyone has pics from the reunion, e-mail them to me (Jodi) at beatls8@hotmail.com and I'll post them on the site immediately! I hope everyone enjoyed the reunion!

2 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Blogger Beatls8 said...

Be sure to keep me posted on all the new arrivals!

Does anyone have any reunion photos? I'm anxious for a first post! I'm still waiting on a USB cable for my digital camera and then PHOTOS GALORE!!

Thanks for checking out the blog!

Jodi

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Beatls8 said...

EVERYBODY SEND PICS! HOORAH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home